[Xastir] Compiling help

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Wed Jun 18 02:06:13 EDT 2008

Hi All.....tnx for the heads up about libdb and Ubuntu 8.04
i used a fresh install of 8.04 and it has since upgraded via apt to
libdb4.6 but did not upgrade the libdb4.6-dev ....i have now used apt to
upgrade the -dev file..it will auto remove the v4.5-dev file for you......

i have used the Xastir 1.9.3 Mar version so i amy have to recompile it
to get the libdb up to date....

73 David VK4BDJ