[Xastir] Compiling help

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jun 18 10:59:42 EDT 2008

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, David wrote:

> Hi Curt ...i think ive fixed the no trail on Mobiles problem.....i deleted the
> .xastir config file and reconfigured the June 9th version...now working
> ok...trap for young players as they say

I briefly thought about suggesting that, but didn't 'cuz I believed
it would not solve the problem.  Figures...

More than likely the last person that had the problem solved it the
same way and posted the solution too.  If not, perhaps they'll solve
it now.

Glad you got it solved!

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com