[Xastir] Wx Alerts

Chip Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Thu Jun 19 22:36:14 EDT 2008

Where are weather alerts stored? What would cause some to be loaded
and not go away? I have weather alerts in the three counties above
mine that have been there and near as I can tell they are left-overs
from June 1st that were instituted and expired that date. In the mean
time I can't tell if there are new alerts because the seem to be
stuck there. All the weather alerts listed in the listing are dated
01 or 31 (can't tell more, but I assume it's 5/31 and 6/1) and can't
be reviewed and aren't going away.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn