[Xastir] Wx Alerts

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jun 20 00:42:11 EDT 2008

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, Chip Griffin wrote:

> Where are weather alerts stored?

~/.xastir/logs/wx_alert.log*

> What would cause some to be loaded and not go
> away?

I don't know.  It could be a bug in Xastir, or perhaps somebody
replayed a log that sent them out again or they're otherwise being
transmitted after they expired.

Kill Xastir, remove those files, and restart.  If they appear again
sometime soon, somebody is sending them out.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer