[Xastir] XASTIR and openSUSE 11

Steve Friis wm5z at comcast.net
Sat Jun 21 16:10:51 EDT 2008

Lee Bengston wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Well, compiling looked good with OpenSUSE 11, but I have what appears
> to be the same unreadable menu issue that has been reported
> previously.  This is not the slider menu problem with the newer
> version of openMotif.  Virtually all text is not readable as shown by
> the screen shot at
> http://www.175moonlight.com/xastir/screenshot/Xastir-SUSE_11.jpg
>

> Regards,
>
> Lee - K5DAT
> Murphy, TX

Could this be a font problem? Maybe a missing font? and Linux is trying
to make a SWAG on what to print? and not doing so good.... I would check
<Maps>/<Configure>/<Map Labels Font> and compare with the fonts you have
installed.

--
Steve Friis
Amateur Radio Call:WM5Z

No-one can change the past, but we all influence the future.
WITHOUT THE 2ND AMENDMENT, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THE OTHER TWENTY-SIX!
The golden rule of history is those with the weapons make the rules.