[Xastir] Winlink stations on APRS-IS

Eric Germann ekgermann at cctec.com
Tue Jun 24 12:53:03 EDT 2008

Not sure how legal it is, but I use N1ICS-W1 and N1ICS-W2 for the VHF and
UHF Telpacs I run.

On another note, our local club is building a weathernet on 145.050.
What's the process when you exceed 15 stations?  Right now they're W8FY-1
to W8FY-11 but they will soon go past 15 when we deploy the new hardware.

Thoughts?  How do others deal with it?

EKG