[Xastir] Canadian Topo Maps

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Wed Jun 25 08:11:40 EDT 2008

Try 'perl toporama50k.pl'.  That's a perl script.  And, linux doesn't
employ a 'run' command.  However, in looking at a local copy of the
script here, you can also try './toporama50k.pl' (without the "'" of
course), and it should run.

We need to change the script run istructions a little bit to accommodate
the folks unfamiliar with Linux/Unix.  I see that we are assuming a few
things we shouldn't in the explanation.

gerry