[Xastir] Canadian Topo Maps

Nick nwsnowboarder at verizon.net
Wed Jun 25 07:55:06 EDT 2008

I located the map dir and the toporama.pl files, I read through the file
and looked at the map files on Steve's website.  In terminal I changed
the directory, etc.....what is the proper command to 'Run' the scripts?
I tried 'run /Applications/xastir/scripts/toporama50k.pl' but only got a
-bash: run: command not found

Thanks,

Nick
KC7RGL