[Xastir] Canadian Topo Maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Jun 25 00:58:07 EDT 2008

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008, Nick wrote:

>    How do I properly execute this command to download the Canada Topo Maps?

Look at the script.  They're in xastir/scripts/ before install.
Usually in the comments at the top of each script are instructions
for running them.

After install they're in /usr/local/lib/xastir/, but that might be a
different place on a Mac.

    toporama250k.pl
    toporama50k.pl

These require Perl5 or better to be installed/working on the box
too.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer