[Xastir] Canadian Topo Maps

Nick nwsnowboarder at verizon.net
Wed Jun 25 00:25:38 EDT 2008

Hi,

    I am leaving Thursday for a trip to Eastern BC Canada.

    How do I properly execute this command to download the Canada Topo Maps?

            For Canada theres a country wide set of topographic map
images available
      from the "Department of Natural Resources Geomatics Canada". Running
      /scripts/toporama250k.pl will pull down 430mb of 1:250k map images
      from that departments site. If thats not enough data, running
      /scripts/toporama50k.pl will pull down around 10gigs.

Cheers and '73

Nick

KC7RGL