[Xastir] Slax and Fonts

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Jun 26 09:23:36 EDT 2008

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Tony Hunt wrote:

> Just back from leave here. Still trying to solve the SLAX (Slackware) fonts
> issue. All the menus are still showing up with little boxes on the title
> texts instead of readable text..
>
> Curt was guessing that it is perhaps a Font issue and I am kinda starting to
> agree.
> So how do I get some more fonts working with SLAX which is Slackware based ?

I fixed a font problem yesterday in CVS, so if you're still having
this problem, try the latest code.  It appears from other messages
you've posted that you've been playing musical chairs with
distributions...  Hopefully this fix will increase the number of
Linux distributions that will work out-of-the-box for you.

I'll try to bump out another development snapshot shortly.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer