[Xastir] Error opening port - cygwin and Vista

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri Jun 27 09:12:37 EDT 2008

I've played with it a bit and can not figure it out. It also happens on an
Internet Server connection.

The problem does not happen all of the time, sometimes it will connect.

When it does not connect I see it saying "Looking up host 192.168.1.205" (the
host where AGWPE is running, then it will say "Looking up host x" where x has
been 10, 9, 8, or 5 - all single numbers.

I'll do some more looking (probably not until next week) and see if there are
some known issues with cygwin and Vista.

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU