[Xastir] Xastir development snapshot

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Sat Jun 28 17:27:12 EDT 2008

Hi Curt...have just d/l,compiled and installed this new
version......love it ...the fonts look great and are much easier to
read.....Xastir goes very well on my Kubuntu 8.04 system....
the local experimental APRS repeater has now been put up on Mt Stuart
and running 25 watts...and is easy to reach from mu qth 25 kms to the
North of the Mt....

73 David VK4BDJ