[Xastir] WMSRadar and net acquired .gif

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Mar 11 18:31:21 EDT 2008

1.  Glad I finally found and fixed that bug.  I still don't know how it
got in there... I really compulsed that system when I first did it, and
there's no indication in the .wld file that I changed it (I document
things like that...).
2.  I suspect the data are a little off for the MAF radar...Try this for
a .geo for it:

#NWS_RADAR_maf  MIDLAND TX kg5qd 07/04/01
URL    http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge/RadarImg/N0Z/MAF_N0Z_0.gif
#            X        Y        Long            Lat
TIEPOINT        0        0        -103.907157        33.406062
TIEPOINT        600        500        -100.471343        30.480860
IMAGESIZE 600 500
REFRESH 300
TRANSPARENT 0x000000000
GAMMA 2
#CONTRAST 0
#LEVEL

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.862.3982 FAX: 979.862.3983