[Xastir] WMSRadar and net acquired .gif

Jim Morgan tlepagu at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 17:35:46 EDT 2008

This is still not correct. The center is much to far south and the image is the right shape but not as big as it needs to be. Maybe I don't understand what I am doing here. Where can I get info on .geo files and how they work?

Gerry Creager <gerry.creager at tamu.edu> wrote: 1.  Glad I finally found and fixed that bug.  I still don't know how it
got in there... I really compulsed that system when I first did it, and
there's no indication in the .wld file that I changed it (I document
things like that...).
2.  I suspect the data are a little off for the MAF radar...Try this for
a .geo for it:

#NWS_RADAR_maf  MIDLAND TX kg5qd 07/04/01
URL    http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge/RadarImg/N0Z/MAF_N0Z_0.gif
#            X        Y        Long            Lat
TIEPOINT        0        0        -103.907157        33.406062
TIEPOINT        600        500        -100.471343        30.480860
IMAGESIZE 600 500
REFRESH 300
TRANSPARENT 0x000000000
GAMMA 2