[Xastir] Ubuntu 7.10 and XASTIR

Robert C. Rogers n8fau15 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 19:47:12 EDT 2008

Hello all....

I've been running XASTIR under Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon... I'm slowly
getting issues figured out, but I have a few I can't get past.

One problem is after a couple minutes if I try to open any of  the drop
down screens it opens as a very small window in the upper left corner.
If I try to do anything else I loose the top bar on the open window and
so far the only fix for that is a reboot.....

The other two issues are festival and dbfawk. On those two I'm just
curious if there are any Ubuntu specific installation / configuration
issues (I'm using Synaptic Package Manager for all packages.)

Thanks in advance...

R Rogers
N8FAU Saranac, MI