[Xastir] Perl code for xastir server ports?

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 15 18:51:52 EDT 2008

Thanks very much to Jason KG4WSV and Chris KK5XF for the
scripts to read Xastir server ports.  They were *very* helpful.  I
ended up taking parts of these and adding them to the APRS
decoding script from Ian Wade, G3NRW.  I needed to convert
the APRS packets into a different format for another GIS system
so the combination was perfect.

Thanks all,
Craig
n6yxk