[Xastir] Maps missing

Keith Kaiser keith.kaiser at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:57:47 EDT 2008

I just loaded Xastir on my new MacBook Pro, nice, real nice... I love
the speed.

Anyway, when I'm at home I usually just use Online maps, but despite
the fact that they are all in the appropriate folder they are not
showing up in the Map Chooser Properties list. The folder (Online for
example) is listed in the Chooser but when I click on Properties,
there is nothing listed. Any ideas?

The following maps are in the Online folder;
CanadaTopo50k.geo, CanadaTopo250k.geo, terraserver-reflectivity.geo,
terraserver-topo.geo, terraserver-urban.geo terraserver.geo
tigermap.geo, TXRadar.geo, USRadar.geo, WMSRadar.geo

I loaded Xastir 1.9.2 below is the configure string I entered;

./configure --prefix=/sw --with-rtree --with-bdb-incdir=/sw/include/
db4 --with-bdb-libdir=/sw/lib --with-imageMagick=/sw/lib/
ImageMagick-6.3.7