[Xastir] Re: Xastir Digest, Vol 32, Issue 19

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 12:16:38 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 9:22 AM,  <tom.white at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why not just set the radar layer as the bottom layer and draw everything on
>  top of that?

That was my first try.  My maps (national atlas and TIGER shapfiles)
have lots of filled polygons near me (lake, wildlife refuge, etc), and
the filled polygons cover the radar.

Since Tom split the polygons from the lines on the latest TIGER
shapefiles, I can probably do some map layer rearranging and partially
solve the problem for close-in work, but my nat'l atlas stuff needs
more work.

Thanks for all the info/suggestions.

-Jason
kg4wsv