[Xastir] Feature Request re: Shapefile maps

Eric Germann ekgermann at cctec.com
Tue Mar 18 10:46:27 EDT 2008

I've already written the script for this, so that piece is complete.

The files are not 0 bytes in length.  They're actually 100 bytes in
length.  When you dump them they show 0 objects, which Xastir must
figure to ignore.  Putting a dummy with some objects in the file, makes
them show up long enough to tick them off in the Map Chooser, then you
can put back the 0 object files.

EKG