[Xastir] iBook USB to MacBook Pro USB

Keith Kaiser keith.kaiser at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 18:52:31 EDT 2008

On my old iBook I connected to my D700 through the USB port using /dev/
cu.USA19H191P1.1, but this is not working on my new MacBook Pro. Does
anyone know what I should be using or how to determine it. I'm still
using the same Keyspan USB to serial converter that I did before so
I'm pretty sure the number is correct.

When I try to connect, nothing happens, it doesn't blink, fail, start,
nothing. So I'm guessing it's the device. I looked in the system
profiler and the Mac can see the Keyspan device so that part of the
connection is OK, but it doesn't tell me the port its on or more
likely, I don't know how to read it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks..