[Xastir] Displaying .geo maps

Phil phillor at telstra.com
Sat Mar 22 21:13:46 EDT 2008

Thank you for reading this.

I've just rejoined the xastir list after a rest from amateur radio. I have
installed xastir version 1.9.2 and although it installed correctly I cannot
display .geo maps. This is the error message:

Error: File format not supported by XPM library: Australia.geo

Configure says that I don't have Xm/XpmI.h. However, xm.h can be found at
/usr/include/Xm./xm.h, but not xpmi.h.

I also have the following installed:

libxpm4

libxpm-devel

lesstif

liblesstif2

liblesstif-devel

imagemagick

I've tried various file formats including gif, jpg and xpm. Can anyone see what
I've forgotten?

By the way, the operating system is Mandriva 2008.

Regards,
Phil.