[Xastir] Displaying .geo maps

Phil phillor at telstra.com
Mon Mar 24 00:13:03 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Russo" <russo at bogodyn.org>
To: <xastir at xastir.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Xastir] Displaying .geo maps

<cut>

> No, your issue is almost certainly not related to Motif,  --- the error
> message is that your .geo file is using an image format not supported by the
> XPM library and that has nothing to do with Motif.

Thanks Tom and, of course, everyone else who replied.

I had looked for an Imagemagick developement package but because I wasn't sure
that was what I actually needed I didn't dig deeply enough. Anyway, after
several reboots into Windows (I don't have Internet access under Linux, and it's
a real pain) to resolve package dependencies these are the packages that are
needed:

libimagemagick-devel
libdjvulibre-devel
libjbig-devel