[Xastir] Displaying .geo maps

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 00:03:44 EDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 11:13 PM, Phil <phillor at telstra.com> wrote
<snip>

> I had looked for an Imagemagick developement package but because I wasn't
> sure
> that was what I actually needed I didn't dig deeply enough. Anyway, after
> several reboots into Windows (I don't have Internet access under Linux,
> and it's
> a real pain) to resolve package dependencies these are the packages that
> are
> needed:
>
> libimagemagick-devel
> libdjvulibre-devel
> libjbig-devel
> libjasper1-devel
> libtiff-devel
> libbzip2-devel
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Phil.

Hmm, I just added Mandriva One 2008 to my Linux box (dual booting now with
Mepis).  The package manager finds libmagick10.7.0-devel, which matches up
with what worked before.  Are you perhaps using a different flavor of
Mandriva 2008?  Regardless, I'm glad to hear you got it resoloved.  No
internet access on Linux?  Ouch - and perhaps a bit unlucky.    I have tried
out a lot of Linux distributions over the past year or so, and Mandriva was
one of the better ones for hardware detection (at least with my stuff).

Lee - K5DAT