[Xastir] Paccomm tnc-320

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun May 11 02:33:31 EDT 2008

David wrote:

> Hi All...im using the tnc-320 with Xastir under Kubuntu 8.04 Hardy and
> its working quite well
> however it still has the origional vers 116D4 eprom in it....does
> anyone know where i could get a vers 4 or 5 eprom from.....yep i know
> thaats back in about 1979...can but try
>
> 73 David VK4BDJ

David,

You might be after a "cheaper" alternative, but I was on Paccom's site
recently looking at EPROM options for my TNC220 which continues to
gather dust. I'm sure they could help although I'd have been more
interested if I could have just purchased the firmware online because
there'd be no international freight involved.

Ray vk2tv