[Xastir] VMWare Network issue

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Wed May 14 21:33:06 EDT 2008

I just had not scrolled down far enough in the wiki I guess.

Zone Alarm was not my problem, but it is firewall related. The laptop is
running Vista and Vista's firewall was on. I'll explore what I need to change
there to make it work, but turning off the firewall has it functional, so I
know that's where the problem is.

Thanks! I'll let everyone know how it turns out.
--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU