[Xastir] Fedora 9 Install of Xastir

Fred Erickson frederickson at iname.com
Sat May 17 14:13:55 EDT 2008

A quick note to mention that I just did a fresh install of the new
Fedora 9 on my Toshiba notebook - no problems at all. There are some
issues of course but the install went fine.

To my surprise there was a rpm file of Xastir 1.9.2, which also
installed flawlessly. It even put an icon in my Applications menu which
started Xastir with a mouse click. Thanks to the people who created the
rpm. This should be great for new users of Xastir. Now, to install the
other programs needed to do a CVS upgrade.

Fred