[Xastir] Xastir with TNC2 from Landolt

Rainer DL5PD raidoh71 at web.de
Sat May 31 04:53:55 EDT 2008

Hello hams out there,

I really tried hard before mailing onto this list...I got my Xastir up and
running with an internet server just fine under Debian Lenny (and Sarge). Now
I want to integrate my TNC 2C manufactured by a german company called
Landolt...

Is anybody out there who works with this equipment? I googled a lot and tried
to check the packet radio network, but found nothing that fitted...I don't
get anything to work...with TNT (a packet program) everything works fine, so
I don't think of a harware error.

I cannot receive any aprs packets in xastir, I have an aprs-digipeater to
which I can connect (with TNT), so how can I put things together to work?!?

Any suggestions are welcome!

73s de Rainer, DL5PD