[Xastir] Saving serial snapshots

Jim Tolbert RiverRidge at Centurytel.net
Sun Apr 12 21:45:11 EDT 2009

I think I remember someone describing a method of saving serial png
snapshots.  I have searched all the saved posting that I have, but have
not come up with it.  Could someone repost or redirect  me to it?

Second question.... how do I use/deal with kml files.  Trying to open
them opens Firefox, but I am apparently lacking an add-in.  Can someone
direct me to what I need?

Third question.......  How do I control the style and color of the
station tracks?

Last question....  How do I "play back" the log files?   Maybe I don't
need serial png snapshots?

Sorry for the redundant questions....

Many thanx............. jt