[Xastir] Saving serial snapshots

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sun Apr 12 22:28:43 EDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 08:45:11PM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <RiverRidge at Centurytel.net> flavor, containing:

> Second question.... how do I use/deal with kml files.  Trying to open
> them opens Firefox, but I am apparently lacking an add-in.  Can someone
> direct me to what I need?

Start GoogleEarth and choose "Open..." on the KML file.  The track will be
ploted over the 3-D map.

> Third question.......  How do I control the style and color of the
> station tracks?

You can only change them one at a time, and all you can change is the color.
You do so in the station info dialog for the station, and click the change
trail color button.

  In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
                                  -- Ineffective daily affirmation