[Xastir] Saving serial snapshots

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Apr 13 00:07:06 EDT 2009

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009, Jim Tolbert wrote:

> I think I remember someone describing a method of saving serial png
> snapshots.  I have searched all the saved posting that I have, but have not
> come up with it.  Could someone repost or redirect  me to it?

If you mean saving snapshots so that you could play them back as a
movie later or something, you'd have to write a script that would
rename them in sequence after they were written by Xastir.  Each one
gets written to the same name as-is.

Or you could modify Xastir source code to name them based on the
date/time so that each was different.

> Last question....  How do I "play back" the log files?   Maybe I don't need
> serial png snapshots?

File->Open Log File

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com