[Xastir] GNIS data

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Mon Apr 13 15:48:10 EDT 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 01:44:30PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
> On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 02:38:34PM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <kg4wsv at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
> > can someone reset a wiki password for kg4wsv (or probably Kg4wsv) ?
>
> Kg4wsv

> > apparently didn't provide an email address and can't remember my
> > password.  I hate to clutter the wiki by just creating a new user...
>
> I'm a sysop on the thing, but I don't think I have that capability.  There
> seems to be no user management capability through the wiki adminstration
> pages.

Yeah, turns out that MediaWiki has no way for a sysop to change or reset
another user's information other than to block an account.  A sysop with
direct access to the DB can do that manually, which means that Chuck could do
it if he's around.  Perhaps the easiest change for him to make is to add your
email address to the DB, since changing the PW by hand might not be optimal.

  In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
                                  -- Ineffective daily affirmation