[Xastir] ./configure issue

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:14:11 EDT 2009

Looks like I have a Perl problem now. Here is what happens trying to
'make' GraphicsMagick.

perlmain.c:127: warning: passing argument 4 of ‘Perl_newXS’ discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `/System/Library/Perl/5.8.8/darwin-
thread-multi-2level/CORE/libperl.a', needed by `PerlMagick'.  Stop.
make[2]: *** [PerlMagick] Error 2
make -f Makefile.aperl PerlMagick
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `/System/Library/Perl/5.8.8/darwin-
thread-multi-2level/CORE/libperl.a', needed by `PerlMagick'.  Stop.
make[2]: *** [PerlMagick] Error 2
make[1]: *** [PerlMagick/PerlMagick] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2