[Xastir] Xastir is running on OSX

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 15 15:30:19 EDT 2009

A worthy and very appreciated effort.  But I would suggest trying it
without Fink or Macports.  I've had significant problems with both
Fink and Macports.  They both seem to change (and are broken) very
often.  When I next take a run at this I'm going to try it without
either Fink or Macports; install all the parts directly.

Craig