[Xastir] Xastir is running on OSX

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Apr 15 15:46:29 EDT 2009

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, Tom Hayward wrote:

> Just got libtiff via fink then libgeotiff from source, so I think I'm
> set for map formats. Did the USGS WA topo DRGs every get uploaded
> somewhere public? I suppose I could walk to the WSU library and ask if
> they have them...

I hate to takes sides in the Apple Cup or anything, particularly
when I wish to be on your side instead of this:  I think the UW is
the USGS repository for this area, not WSU.

I'm ready to upload them when I get a chance.  Wetnet.net is moving
to a new server, perhaps today, which will have more space, so I may
be able to hand the DVD's off to Ken and have him install them on
wetnet.  That'll give us WA and 1/3 to 1/2 of OR online.  I also
have a few quads for MT/ID/HI.  I'm hoping I won't have to upload
them myself 'cuz it'll take quite a while if so.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer