[Xastir] Saving serial snapshots

Jim Tolbert RiverRidge at Centurytel.net
Thu Apr 16 13:03:19 EDT 2009

Hi, Curt....

Thank you very much for your help!

I am just getting a slightly modified  version of Carl's working am
happily generating snapshots.

When I run Carl's' script, I get

kill: 10:  Illegal Option -S

But it seems to work.

I think I will wait until this weekend demo is over and then I will
update with the CVS.  I don't want to screw it up now.

Thanks again ................. jt