[Xastir] Saving serial snapshots

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Apr 16 13:21:37 EDT 2009

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009, Jim Tolbert wrote:

> I think I will wait until this weekend demo is over and then I will update
> with the CVS.  I don't want to screw it up now.

No problemo, but you can also snag the script from the ViewCVS or
ViewSCM? option on SourceForge or just ask me for it.  Stick it
somewhere useful and do "chmod 755 slideshow.pl", then it's ready to
run.  It's very similar to what I already posted anyway, just a
couple slight tweaks here and there to make it more useful.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer