[Xastir] peet bros ultimeter 2100 wind=360

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Apr 16 17:08:01 EDT 2009

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009, Mike Swiatkowski, AA9VI wrote:

>      I am having a problem using my Peet Bros. Ultimeter 2100 WX
> station on xastir 1.92 (the latest stable version).

Huh?  This is the latest stable version:

Perhaps you meant the latest stable version with a binary released
for your OS?

Give us a bit more info as the other message suggested and we can
begin to look at the problem.  I'm familiar with that part of the
code but might need some raw data from your weather station to look
at in order to find the problem with the decoding.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer