[Xastir] Xastir Digest, Vol 41, Issue 52

C. Griffin n1mie at mac.com
Mon Apr 20 01:42:02 EDT 2009

On Apr 20, 2009, at 01:11, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Apr 2009, C. Griffin wrote:
>
>> Can't root always overwrite a file?
>
> Yep.  Just tested it to make sure.  Never mind...

How hard would it be to modify the code with the following logic fore
dbfawk files ...

1. Search map directory
2. Search user folder (~/.xastir/config)
3. Search common config folder (share/xastir/config)
4. Default behavior

This would solve my problem. I could create my dbfawks and save them
to my user folder and not worry about them being overwritten, ever
(but I backup the folder each time I upgrade anyway).

-- Chip
      n1mie at mac.com