[Xastir] dbfawk files for Tiger-2008 shapefiles

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:00:11 EDT 2009

Lee,

Thanks for doing these Lee, I know everyone will appreciate it.

I dropped them in my /usr/local/share/xastir/config and restarted
Xastir. But it doesn't seem to have made any difference. Do I need to
reload Xastir? Do the ./configure, make, and make install again? I did
reindex all maps but it didn't help.