[Xastir] dbfawk files for Tiger-2008 shapefiles

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:18:35 EDT 2009

Labels, Levels and Auto Maps are enabled. Color fill is disabled
because when enabled it gray's out the urban areas and no map shows.
I'm guessing this is a levels issue that I can address later.

I have only the 2008 Tiger, Missouri maps enabled in Map Chooser.

I've played with most of these settings extensively but a best
practices recommendation would be appreciated.