[Xastir] dbfawk files for Tiger-2008 shapefiles

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Apr 21 12:57:29 EDT 2009

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009, Keith Kaiser wrote:

> Labels, Levels and Auto Maps are enabled. Color fill is disabled because when
> enabled it gray's out the urban areas and no map shows. I'm guessing this is
> a levels issue that I can address later.

Turn off Auto Maps!!!  Please.  Pretty please.  Then turn on Color
Fill.

You're loading every possible map that fits your current view if you
have Auto Maps on.  It's an old option that most people don't use
anymore.  A few people use it for an interesting method of switching
between two map stackups, but that wasn't its original intent.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer