[Xastir] dbfawk files for Tiger-2008 shapefiles

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 12:35:00 EDT 2009

Forgive this question.

Don't the dbfawk files need to have the same exact name as the shape
file?
Is this maybe the problem I'm having getting them to work? My county
maps are in folders inside a state named folder such as this;
/usr/local/share/xastir/maps/MISSOURI/29165_Platte_County then each
type folder is named; 'tl_2008_29165_edges Folder' and inside that is
tl_2008_29165_edges.dbf, .shp, .prj, etc.