[Xastir] dbfawk files for Tiger-2008 shapefiles

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Wed Apr 22 00:54:08 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:58:51PM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <wa0tjt at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
> DBFAWK is compiled in, this is what is in my "About Xastir"
>
> Xastir v1.9.5
> Compiled: Thu Oct 16 09:21:12 PDT 2008
>
> Libraries used: GraphicsMagick ShapeLib PCRE rtree libcurl

No, DBFAWK is not compiled in according to that list.  It would say "Dbfawk"
right after PCRE if it were.  Try reconfiguring and checking that configure
reports dbfawk being on.  Since you have PCRE and the presence of PCRE would
normally cause DBFAWK to be built, there is something strange there.

  In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
                                  -- Ineffective daily affirmation