[Xastir] dbfawk files for Tiger-2008 shapefiles

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 23:53:12 EDT 2009

On 4/21/09, Lee Bengston <lee.bengston at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/21/09, Tom Russo <russo at bogodyn.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:22:28AM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron
>> collision of the <wa0tjt at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
>>> Lee,
>>>
>>> Thanks for doing these Lee, I know everyone will appreciate it.
>>>
>>> I dropped these in my /usr/local/share/xastir/config and restarted
>>> Xastir. But it doesn't seem to have made any difference. Do I need to
>>> reload Xastir? Do the ./configure, make, and make install again? I did
>>> reindex all maps but it didn't help.

Well, I just realized a few minutes ago that I fat-fingered the
downloads of the dbfawk files yesterday from the Sourceforge/CVS link
that Curt had provided, so the files I posted earlier were bogus.  The
link is the same - but it has the correct files now.

http://www.175moonlight.com/xastir/dbfawk/Tiger-2008-dbfawk.zip

The updated package also has the mod that eliminates the display of
red X's at dead end streets.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Lee - K5DAT
Murphy, TX