[Xastir] Small linux computers in a wall-wart sized package?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Wed Apr 29 17:40:11 EDT 2009

Sometime in the last year or so there was a thread on this mailing list about
small Linux computers that were about the size of a wall-wart and which had
an ethernet port on 'em.  There were URLs in the emails that I remember
following and thinking "Oh, I'd better bookmark those because I'm sure I'll
have a use for such a thing sooner or later."

I can now not find any such thing in my saved emails from the list.  Nor can
I find any sign of having bookmarked any web sites with spec sheets for these
things.

Can anyone remember this, and if so, did you save the email where you can find
it?  Curt?  I think it might even have been you that posted it.

  In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
                                  -- Ineffective daily affirmation