[Xastir] Small linux computers in a wall-wart sized package?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Wed Apr 29 17:42:30 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 03:40:11PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
> Sometime in the last year or so there was a thread on this mailing list about
> small Linux computers that were about the size of a wall-wart and which had
> an ethernet port on 'em.  There were URLs in the emails that I remember
> following and thinking "Oh, I'd better bookmark those because I'm sure I'll
> have a use for such a thing sooner or later."
>
> I can now not find any such thing in my saved emails from the list.  Nor can
> I find any sign of having bookmarked any web sites with spec sheets for these
> things.
>
> Can anyone remember this, and if so, did you save the email where you can find
> it?  Curt?  I think it might even have been you that posted it.

You know, for all the googling I did looking for it, I didn't actually try
"linux wall wart" until after sending this mail.  That's when I found this,
which is what I remembered:

And now I find the name, I see it was on APRSSIG that I'd seen it, not Xastir.

  In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.
                                  -- Ineffective daily affirmation