[Xastir] AGW under WINE

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Thu Apr 30 18:14:28 EDT 2009

Its all ok Curt,

I am just fiddling. After googling a bit Ive found nothing on the subject of
AGW and WINE as a combo. I am just curious really and someone else on this
group was interested. I am actually using multiple TNCs. One is USB and one
is RS232.

In reality I am better off configuring AX25 up and using that.

I am interested to know if anyone has an idea of how to make the USB TNC
come up consistantly with the same device designation. Most of the time it
is /dev/ttyUSB0 but if it gets unplugged it comes back up as /dev/ttyUSB1
typically. This is a pain with xastir in the interfaces menu. Is there a way
it can be locked as a particular device consistantly ?

Tony Hunt  VK5AH