[Xastir] Problems with lighting up Counties, NWS files

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Aug 2 00:08:07 EDT 2009

Addendum.  You don't want to light up counties for weather warnings. You
want to draw the polygons.

We changed to Storm Based Warnings for TOR, SVR, FFW and Special Marine
18 months ago.  It's a better depiction of the at-risk area and doesn't
require distracting so many folks who are not at significant risk.

gerry