[Xastir] Unuseable tiny dialog boxes on Aspire One under Ubuntu 8.04

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 12 12:56:17 EDT 2009

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009, Tom Russo wrote:

> We have a FAQ in the source tree, and it's installed by "make install", the
> info should be there, too.

That's the first place I'm adding it!  Probably not the first place
a lot of people will look though.

> Do you run compiz with fvwm2?  I don't think that works.

No idea.  I like my boxes simple/fast, which is why I run FVWM2.  I
don't need fancy effects.  Heck, I still use "pine" and "vim"!  I'm
growing into the Unix curmudeon role...  One app at a time.

Ok to use your words explaining the issue Tom?